Sunday 3 March 2013

Week 4

Ok, the official weigh-in today is 13 stone, 0 and 6 ounces. So 1 pound down. This is exceptionally good news considering the sheer amount of crap I have eaten this week. Including, but not limited to, McDonalds THREE times (each time included two portions of chips), one entire Dr Oetker pizza, popcorn, Milky Ways, Oatmeal and Raisin cookies....
I have no idea how I still managed to lose  1 pound. I have started taking raspberry ketones which I have seen advertised all over the internet, so maybe that has something to do with it. It's only been a few days though, so I'll keep you posted!
This week, as I am only 6 ounces away from seeing that gorgeous 12 on the scales I am going to slightly relax my weighing rules. I did cave again last week and learned the hard way why it is a bad idea to weigh yourself all the time - I seemed to have gained 2 lbs and that is just demotivating. So, if I'm feeling particularly thin or something I will allow myself to check and see whether the 12 is there. Fingers crossed for next week!

Here are this week's pictures:


This is officially 5 lbs down from when I started. Is there any noticeable difference yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment