Monday 18 March 2013

Running and me!

I just wanted to mark the occasion. Today I went running for the first time. According to googlemaps, I ran 1.8 miles, or 3km. Thats a good start, right? It was really dark, I wore my hat pulled down and I was running almost bent in half every time a car went past in case there was someone in there that recognised me! There was a mysterious fog that came over suddenly when I had to run past a pedestrian! Luckily I didn't come across many people. I ran very slowly, in fact I think it barely counted as jogging. I think it was mostly a speeded up version of walking and it was really slow. I am still red in the face though, although I wasn't actually sweating. Hopefully that still counts. I am going to go running again tomorrow morning before work, wednesday and friday in the morning too, although I did like running under cover of darkness! If it is too cold, I will switch to running in the evening.

I also went to zumba class. So I am feeling super exercisey today! I just need to keep up the healthy eating, and not binge so I'm losing fat with all this hard work and not just crappy food! Fingers crossed, I am proud today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment