Sunday 17 March 2013

Week 6....Welcoming a new number!

Week 6 weigh in and I have to make introductions! 12, meet everyone, everyone, meet 12. 12 will be joining us for some time (up to 12 weeks, hopefully more like 6 weeks or less) This is what I saw on the scales this morning:


Not counting the ounces, I have lost another 2 lbs this week and I am officially in the 12 stones. This has done wonders for my motivation right now! Especially, as if I can lose another 2 lbs this week then I can get my eyebrows/hair done next weekend on the official 3 stone lost goal reward day!

Therefore, in six weeks I have lost half a stone. 7 lbs. That doesn''t seem like a lot but at the same time it seems like it should make some kind of difference, surely?? That works out to roughly 1 lb a week. I need this to increase or realistically I won't be rocking that hot beach bod come the summer time.

So, time for pictures! In honour of the half stone mark I have also made a fancy half-stone loss comparison. Doesn't look any different does it?? Give it another half stone and hopefully there should be some noticeable changes (dear God there had better be changes or I'll lose my mind!):

Standard sides:

Front and back, just to mark the occasion (may I say again how hard it is to take photos of one's back):
And my fancy comparisons, left side is 13 stone 5, right side is today, 12 stone 12.


This week I will be starting running tomorrow; it's already snowing, so I will be spending some of today searching for ideas on how to go running in bad weather like that! I'm also going to a Zumba class and I will be trying to do some of my exercise DVDs in my new exercise space as well as carrying on with my walks.

I also have a vegetable-packed spag bol planned for my lunches at work next week, and several great ideas for veggie combinations to have with chicken and rice for dinners next week. I'm hoping this will be a really good weight loss week as I could use the continued motivation in the run-up to Easter. I gave up crisps for lent and I'm dreading what I will do once lent is over. I also will have the whole Easter holidays to either get fatter or get thinner. I'm really not sure what will happen....

Let's rock the 12s!

No comments:

Post a Comment