Monday 25 February 2013

It turns out that losing 3 lbs makes you cocky. And hungry. Not hungry, bingey. And I hate being bingey. Since yesterday's weigh in I have eaten McDonalds (with two portions of chips all.to.myself) two entire bags of mini eggs, an entire bag of popcorn and 4 milky ways. On top of normal meals. I don't understand where this has come from. I ate normally (apart from the soup, which admittedly I had for lunch today as well as rice was scheduled for dinner time instead) so it's not like I'm starving!

I did put my leg weights on to go for my usual walk though. Yesterday I thought the leg weights might have been pulling my legs off as my hip was aching a bit but it seems ok today although my back aches a bit. This could be any number of things though, not necessarily walking-related.

Must keep motivated this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment