Monday 18 February 2013

Motivational stuff

I have just finished setting up weight lost and weight to lose tickers at the bottom of my blog! I'm already feeling surprisingly motivated as I seeing the figures in black and white seems to make it more impressive. 30 lbs lost! Woo hoo!

However,  I have been googling around and it is starting to look as though 3 and a half stone in what is really 5 months is a tad unrealistic. I guess if you throw in the PCOS inability to lose weight then that probably pushes it up to highly unrealistic. Nevertheless, aim high! I've put my total goal weight loss down on the ticker thingy, as it occurs to me that I'd like to lose the weight by the summer. The summer holiday starts around the 25th ish of July (unless we have to make up a couple of training days that got snowed off) so that gives me an extra four weeks or so. And what is an additional 4 lbs or so between friends?

Now, I just need to keep working towards losing 2lbs this week. That would really, seriously help to keep me on top of things. The mini eggs I just ate probably didn't help though.... ARGH! I can't wait for it to be this time next year, when my slim, svelte self is reading this back and reminiscing about the long-gone days when she was fat and had no idea how to stop overeating and just wanted desperately to magically be thin. I hope it's working out for you, babe ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment