Sunday 24 February 2013

Week three

Following on from yesterday's post today was my much-anticipated weigh in. Wait for it... wait for it.... Today I am proud to be able to tell you that I can't show you how much difference there is in the photos when you lose 2lbs. This is because I have lost 3 lbs! I literally cannot believe it. So instead, I can show you how much the difference is when you are 3lbs down. (The answer is not a lot, but it's a start!).

This puts my weight at officially 13 stone, 1 pound and 6 ounces (although I am not counting the ounces because that's depressing!). Three pounds down, 48 to go....

With that here are the pictures. In all the excitement, I tried to take front and back ones too to mark the occasion. The occasion obviously being the last time I will ever weigh 13.1 stone in my life so it's best to take photos to remember!

The happiest scales in the world:

Front and back: (Check out the delightful stretch marks, also it's really hard to take photos of your own back!)

Standard sides:


 I must admit, if nothing else, taking these photos every week at least encourages me to look in the mirror. That is one benefit - usually I avoid this as much as possible, but sometimes I think it can be beneficial to see what the world sees.
I'm also feeling particularly spurred on as I have realised that if I lose my predicted 2 lbs this week, then this time next Sunday I will be sitting in the 12s on the scales. I may have to have a mini party if when that happens. Imagine! All that time ago when I was nearly 16 stone, the very notion of getting down to 12 stone anything seemed daunting. Now it is just 1 pound and 7 measly ounces away. That's nothing! Fingers crossed for this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment