Monday 11 February 2013

Starting off!

So, today let's kick everything off. I officially weigh: 13.5 stone, 85kg. (this is weighed individually on my scale, not converted - why have a scale that weighs in three units and bark yourself!)
This is down from 99 kg in January 2012, so I think this is a good improvement. However, I would like it to be a lot more and I would like to lose 3.5 stone by the end of June. (I'm aware I'm mixing metric and imperial measurements, well such is life in Britain!) This is around 2lbs a week, and I'm hopeful. Well, sort of. I'm hoping blogging, and looking at progressive photos will help. I sort of wish I had taken photos when I started out but I'm sort of glad I didn't! So, this time next week hopefully I will be down 2lbs. Let's see!


No comments:

Post a Comment