Sunday 12 May 2013

Week 14

Gracious, this weight loss thing is a never ending rollercoaster, isn't it? Today, I am up 2 lbs. I am not counting it however. (Cos this is my blog and I can do whatever I like!!!) I have got my period at the moment, and while I am eternally grateful to have it, PCOS troubles yadda yadda yadda, it does inflate my weight. And when my weight is inflated my motivation is deflated proportionally. I am going to wait until my period finishes, then re-weigh myself. This is especially important as I am going away next weekend so I won't be able to weigh myself properly then either. I'm thinking maybe Tuesday or Wednesday morning before work? I will try to add photos into this post later though. I have noticed that in addition to my tummy lumps that my stomach is... changing shape. I'm not sure how to phrase it but it looks almost lumpier but in a different way. Hopefully this is related to weight loss and nothing nefarious, I will keep an eye on it.
Officially then, my weight is staying the same as I can't bear to have my second week at the gym end with a re-gain and I don't want to resent the period that I have spent so long obsessing and worrying over. If having normal hormones and a regular cycle means I have to wait a few days for my 'proper' weigh-in then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment