Monday 6 May 2013

Photos

I didn't manage to take photos until last night, so I'm going to imagine these do not reflect the full 12 stone 8 glory! Still, it's better than nothing! I decided, also, as one of the first major changes in my body I have noticed (after losing my 'second stomach' which happened before I started this blog!) to take photos of my legs. A lot of the 'extra' workouts I am doing at the moment focus on my legs - running, weighted walking, squats. It would be nice to notice any extra changes there! I am not sure how often I will remember to take photos of my legs, but it will show a nice progression, hopefully.

I caved and had McDonalds for lunch today. I did it 'publicly' (not eating it secretly, after telling the world I had gone shopping or something). I've been so healthy and eaten an awful lot of fruit and I figure that one one-off isn't the be-all and end-all. I went for a looong weighted walk this morning in the glorious sunshine and this evening I'll go for a run. I'm going to the gym tomorrow morning and hopefully swimming in the evening too - I hope to work it all off!

So, progress photos from 12 stone 8:



And the leg shots:


I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this week... 3 lbs is such a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment