Friday 17 May 2013

Seizing my motivation when I can!

With great excitement I weighed myself this morning. I am going away for a girlie weekend with much drinking and eating of convenience food planned, with the world's least exercise-friendly people so I am anticipating a possible gain but definitely not really a loss this weekend. I will also be away on Sunday for my weigh-in so I will attempt to do it on Monday morning. I wanted to know my final weight which I am counting for last week as it was affected by hormones which I think have finally dissipated. Guess what? 1 lb down.

It actually read 12 stone 7 lbs and 2 ounces, when I first weighed myself, as I took all my clothes off. My underwear put 4 ounces back on, crazy! So, another pound off. I must admit that I am secretly hoping that on Monday I will somehow,  by some miracle be down to 12 stone 6. I'm not sure how that would happen (I keep thinking about little things that might help - I'm getting the train, so dragging my suitcase over the platforms during changes.... maybe suggesting a walk...) but if it were ever possible to play my weight-loss version of the 'Get out of jail free' card, then I feel like this week would be it. If I could be 12 stone 6 for the beginning of next week, say I lose 2 lbs next week then I will start off my half term week-of-exercise with only 4 lbs left to lose before the second week of June and two whole weeks in which to lose it. Yeeeahh, that would be the dream but I know better than that, really, all I need is PCOS to rear its ugly head or this weekend to trigger off bad binges... but we'll see. In all the excitement, I did 12 stone 7 photos:





The backs of my legs aren't actually that red.. I'm not sure what happened there, but I'm still loving my arse in all its cottage cheese glory. It's so beautiful... I'm so happy to finally enjoy a part of my body. I'm wearing my new size 14 jeans today and smiling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment