Sunday 7 April 2013

Week 9 - Back on the wagon

This. Last. Week. Has. Been. Horrendous.
Literally, horrendous.
It started out a week last Friday with Mcdonalds and a massive Indian. Since then, to the best of my recollection, I have been to McDonalds multiple times, sometimes in the same day, I have been to Dominos, eaten pre-packaged supermarket food when I have all the ingredients to make a healthier version at home, I have eaten full packets of popcorn, fudge, crisps, rocky road squares, cupcakes, pain au chocolat etc.... This just has been a terrible week of bingeing, eating badly and screwing myself over. I haven't done as much exercise as I usually have, never mind how much I had hoped to do.
I was a pound up last weigh-in day, so I was 12 stone 13. This week was just terrible. Just, honestly, terrible. I weighed myself a few times this week in order to see the damage. It wasn't good. In fact, it was awful. I decided not to be too hard on myself as only weigh-in Sunday counts and I would just have to repair it from then on.
I am now officially back on the wagon. As of now. Already today I have eaten crisps and binged on cupcakes. But I have company coming for the next couple of days so non-public bingeing will be out of the question. We're going out for a healthy dinner tonight and I sincerely hope that the next few days will be healthy-ish too. Argh, I need to get back on the wagon desperately. The countdown to my birthday is on and I need to have lost weight by then. Need to.
So, the damage? Today's official weight - 13 stone even. In this whole horrible week I only put on one pound. So, I am two pounds up in two weeks. This. Will. Never. Happen. Again.

3 comments:

  1. Hey. Nice blog. I'm sure you will be able to acheive your weight loss and I wish you best of luck! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eska, I'd like to discuss something important with you. Please mail me or get in touch over skype (realkevin204). Oh and by the way, just to clearify it, this is not some sort of sales pitch ;) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hamza, what would you like to discuss? Please can you leave your email address and I will contact you.

      Delete