Saturday 27 April 2013

The Gym

I have taken the plunge and signed up to six months at the gym. The gym is on my way to work so I have grand plans of calling in on the way to or from work- we'll see! Yesterday, I signed up. Today, I visited to pick up my membership card and get information. Tomorrow, I intend to actually do some exercise there. On Thursday I should have a session with a personal trainer which I am quite looking forward to actually. I think that should give me the information I need on how to actually use the gym and if I find it helpful I will scrimp up the money to have another session.

I'm hoping this will work to keep my weight going down. I have the sneaking suspicion that my weight has either stalled or gone up this week, I don't think I have successfully kept my stomach bug weight loss off, which is a big shame but hopefully not a demotivator. Binges have mostly been controlled this  week. Mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment