Saturday 26 October 2013

Week 38

Wow, I've just counted back and this is week 38 of my blog. If I was pregnant the baby would be arriving about now!
I've managed to lose three pounds this week so I'm back to 11 stone 11 -where I was back in August but that's ok. I want to finally get lower next week and I'm confident. My willpower is much better, I split a pizza in half and saved half for dinner and I ate it with vegetables and didn't binge or anything. I had one double milky way for dessert and that was it.

I've found a great load of recipes to cook for my meals until Christmas and I'm quietly confident. A friend has invited me to do a 5km run every week so that will be great. I just need to keep up the exercise and good eating and not bingeing next week and I hope to see that elusive 11 stone 10 next week!

Just for reference, I started out at 13 stone 5. I'm now 1 stone 8 lbs lighter. It's taken me 9 months to lose 22 lbs, works out about 0.5lbs a week. And I still have 32 lbs left to lose. Gulp. It can't take me another 9 months, God help me. 

This week's weight:

No comments:

Post a Comment