Tuesday 22 October 2013

Positive Weekend

I swear I took photos between the last post and this one, but I'm not sure what I did with them. I haven't lost any weight, in fact I have put it on. I am up to 12 stone as of Monday. I think this might be partially a period induced kind of bloat, but I did keep bingeing last week. I was up to 12 stone 2 the Friday before and I spent all weekend eating and boozing, so I'm assuming that it was inflated. I'm hoping to be back in the 11s this week, and then to do some good work during half term next week! I realised that my motivation and willpower was off due to TOM. Now, and next week I'll be feeling much better.
I got some good motivation this weekend from some friends who kept commenting on how much weight I'd lost and saying they were proud of my new exercise routine. The comments and positive praise are what had me in my pyjamas just after 8 this evening so that I could not get in the car and drive to McDonalds and eat chips until I exploded. I am going to go and make myself a snack, though - I think tonight I am actually hungry not just bingey. And it would be really embarrassing to rock up at McDonalds in my snowflake pjs....
I wanted to go for a run tonight but it is actually chucking it down with rain. Tomorrow I'll be gymming it and then I'm going to plan my routine for next week - a week's holiday. I'm hoping to break the back of the 11s and get back into my downhill streak. I have a meet up with friends at the end of November, and I'd like to look a little fitter by then.
My new goals are to be at 10 stone 10 by the end of the year/Christmas, and work on being 9 stone 3 by Easter. I originally said Valentine's Day but I'd like to be realistic so I don't keep missing my goals and being disappointed. So, 1 stone 4 lbs to lose in 12 weeks by the end of the year. 18 lbs. not sure, but I'd like it to be do-able. I've rediscovered my motivation and I'm going to be switching up my exercise routine so fingers crossed! I'm just about to go and look up waterproof running gear....

No comments:

Post a Comment