Saturday 15 June 2013

One pound down again

Hooray!! One more pound down again - 12 stone 5. Even the ounces almost line up after a bit of well-timed toilet visits and jumping about a bit inbetween weighings!


So, something is going well at the moment then. This week has been a bit crazy as it was my birthday last Monday which necessitated eating out on Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights. Then there was the leftover cake and birthday chocolates. Also all that eating out threw me into a bit of a tail-spin and I had McDonalds twice after that. I managed to restrain myself yesterday and I think that  all the junk food made my body remember why it didn't like junk food any more, and I was actually craving the banana I had planned with my dinner after my workout yesterday. Crazy times! Today I have a big meal at a buffet planned so I did the weigh-in this morning again, to avoid any demotivating artificial inflation tomorrow morning. Seems like it is turning into Magical Saturday! This week I am going to be extra good. No eating out (I can't afford it anyway) and I'll be able to go to the gym at least 4 times including yoga tomorrow. I wanted to go swimming last night after my workout but I forgot that my gym closes early on a Friday. I bet that would have gotten rid of those last 6 ounces to push me down that extra pound! Still, I am beyond happy that my weight not only didn't go up but it didn't stay the same - it went down this week! Happy birthday week to me! I'm so excited about the slide down into the 11 stones now. I can't wait to be able to start counting in the 4 stones lost, instead of still the 3 stones lost category.

Right, once I locate my camera I will do some more comparison photographs as I find those very helpful. Here's hoping for at least a loss next week and maybe a big one!

No comments:

Post a Comment