Saturday 22 June 2013

One more pound down

It is my nephew's birthday today so knowing that I would be consuming vast amounts of cake and other crap I pre-emptively weighed myself. One more pound down! This is great, and I am glad that the scale is finally moving, even if it is not moving as quickly as I would like! I am trying to remind myself how grateful I should be as I am so devastated whenever I don't lose - I'm a bit cross with myself actually that I still seem to be making this difficult for myself.

So, the scale photo just to prove to myself it is going down:


I think I might take some more progress photos as I can see various differences. I am looking forward to being 12 stone 3 as I can officially say  I've lost 3 and a half stone then! Which I know is really good, but there is still so very much left to lose. I'm excited about approaching the 12 stone mark too. Then it will be just a brief jump into the 11 stones!!! WOO HOO!!! Only 8 lbs left until the 4 stone lost mark. That's nothing ;-)

I'm not-so-secretly desperate to have a great week this week and lose like 5 lbs, but 1 pound will still be a great achievement. I'm going to cling onto my secret hope though, just in case it guides me out of bad eating or guides me into a bit of extra exercise. When I do work at it I do get results. This is maybe what I should get tattooed on myself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment