Sunday 16 June 2013

1 stone lost photos

Somehow I didn't notice that I have now lost 1 stone since starting this blog. I started this blog weighing 13.5 stone, and now I am 12.5 stone. I am wondering if I messed my calculations up somewhere along the way as I was sure  I hadn't reached a stone yet... but the figures are there! So without any further ado I have new pictures and then comparison pictures. Today's pictures first:




 And the comparison photos are below. Left is the heavier ones (13.5 stone/187 lbs/85 kilos) and right is the photos from today (12.5 stone/173 lbs/ 78.5 kg). I wish I had taken a better shot of my left side when I took the first photos! Ugh!

I'm pleased to have made progress, but 1 stone in 6 months isn't great progress is it?! Let's see how we get on from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment