Sunday 24 November 2013

Week 42 - good news!

I've worked so hard not to binge this week and it's starting to pay off! First of all, I feel much more in control which helps in many physical and psychological ways.  Secondly, I managed to beat my personal best in the 5k again this week. Thirdly, I've saved so much money by not buying binge food. Finally, I've lost 3lbs. Yeah, baby!

11 stone 7, and that's yesterday and today just to make sure! If I can keep it up and lose even 1 lb a week I can be 2 stone down by the end of the first week of December!!! A part of me wants to hit 11 stone and a normal bmi rating by the end of the year, you know, start 2014 as I mean to go on - a healthy weight! However, slow and steady wins the race and I know putting too much pressure on myself makes me want to binge and that's not an option.
I'm going to carry on with plenty of exercise and working hard to stay strong and not binge this week. A binge free week is what I'm aiming for and the weight loss will come in its own time!!

I'm going to take and post photos later just to mark the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment